Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pre-Keiran: ultrasound and nesting.

So: this time around much more so than with Aidan, Jenny got great ante-natal care (hat-tip, Upstate ObGyn here in Albany!); this included lots of ultrasounds. Here's the final one we have of Keiran, taken Sept 30.



[As I just went through the summer's photos, it's clear that I need to do a much better job of keeping on top of this! Lots of stuff went unmentioned - the Highland Games, house-hunting, first experiences in Albany... anyway, I'll try to be more up to date. In my copious free time. Riiiight.]

It was amusing to see Jenny in full-blown nesting mode. Here she is having sterilised and cleaned the car seat in preparation :-).



And here's the crib I was supposed to have put together. I guess I wasn't quite nesting :-).

No comments: