Wednesday, April 01, 2009

UK trip - mass photo post

We had a week in the UK, with a couple of days in Paris inserted in the middle (primarily for Aidan to see the Eiffel tower - see next post); not much tourist stuff this trip, almost entirely visiting family. Those of you - are there any? - not related to me will wish to skip the following photo barrage...














Incidentally, the rather large young man with a naked Keiran on his lap is only 5 (I think!) - my sister has *large* sons!

3 comments:

Andy said...

OK, so I'm possibly one of the few non-relatives that *was* interested in those photos... oof. We're all older. Blindingly obvious, but hit me (in a non-bad way, but still kinda hit me - if you know what I mean).

Apologies for being crap at calling, btw - work, parenting, all the stuff I'm sure you can relate to! Hopefully we can hook up once it warms up a bit (snow here in southern Ontario today. Meh).

Yana said...

Ewan, I stumbled into your blog via Steve Barnes's table hopping blog, and I have to ask!!!! Is it an Aga or a Lacanche in your family's kitchen? Wow! I am so envious :) I hope Kieran is feeling better.

Ewan said...

Hey Yana :-).

That's an Aga - and me too. they picked it up for $100 (!!!) from someone who had been redoing their kitchen and miscalculated the space available for the oven..